Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New bike

I have bought myself a new bike. OK it's not that new, actually it is a second-hand bike, but it is new for me. It is also well preserved bike and I already like it very much. Love at first sight.



I don't know if you have noticed, but it has funny orange coloured wheels. Those wheels are the real trademark and they give true personality to the bike. And of course they are Made in China. I really hope that I won't get poisoned by that suspicious chinese product. We shall see. If I don't write in the next 24 hours please call 911.



So, Lens Armstrong watch your back. I'm coming after you!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Now you should buy purple or ornage cycling pants!:)

bluessence said...

Congratulations!

With the orange wheels you'll glow in the dark, like a shooting star :)))

Darko said...

It's great and unique, 'cause you have 2 rear brakes. Even Lens can envy you on that. :))))))))

Дамјан said...

не е лошо точачево .. барем колку гледам на сликиве.. само дигни го седиштето, висок си ти.

Vladimir said...

@ Дамјан

Да знам дека е ниско седиштето. Тогаш бев уште во фаза на средување на точакот, али не можев да издржам да не го сликам.

Инаку навистина не е лош точакот. Прилично е ок, плус за 4000 ден. :)))

Unknown said...

Sky's the limit now Vlado! Heyah! Sit your orange-loving ass on yer biky with black and orange tyres and start a bloody orange revolution!

Keep yer funky cruising spirit and leave those jealous little whining sissies behind ye!

Unknown said...

Heyah! I just wanned to sayah, heyah!

I see the post about yer new biky is very popular! Heyah!

Unknown said...

Once again...

Heyah!

The biky!

Bloody new and heyah!

Unknown said...

Write something new, sissie!

Leave the biky alone!


Heyah! The biky! Is that the best shot you've got? Heyah!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.