Friday, November 9, 2007

Demonoid once again...

... has been shot down.

Sadly, but true. My favorite torrent tracker, Demonoid has been shot down once again. It happened this night. And once again it has been done by the Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA). This is what I got on the main page:

The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

CRIA just won't give up. Aargh! I hate them. Therefore please,


because

6 comments:

Миша Поповиќ said...

Sharing is Caring and you support piracy but somehow your blog is All Rights Reserved.

Vladimir said...

Oh nooo my friend, you can take and certainly you can use everything from my blog...

You have my PIRATE word!!! :)))

Unknown said...

Though I rarely got the chance to use demonoid cause of selective membership I still miss it! Mininova is a good shoulder to cry on!

Миша Поповиќ said...

If you don't specify what liberties users have to do with your content, by law it means users can't do anything.

Unknown said...

So Vlado or you Misa is that why I can't download things from mininova? Cause the source of virtually all files there is www.demonoid.com torrent file. Or I am having some other problems like Zone Alarm (antivirus security suite)?

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice Vlado^^,