Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pressure

As a result of my intense social life, I begin to feel little bit exhausted, tired in some way. I'm starting to realise that I don't have enough time to devote for the people I love and I care about. Let aside the fact, that I don't have time, as I think (better say feel), I should have for myself.

It is a little bit strange and rather unknown situation with mixed feelings. Maybe it is normal for this period of life. Maybe it isn't. I don't know, I'm just in the process of experiencing this new situation. But, I think I should find some way, and find it very quickly, to go true all of this.

I don't know. Maybe it is just the way of nowadays modern living. So fast, so intense. Maybe it is just my wish to do all those things. Hah. I don't know.

But I feel, that some kind of pressure is building around me. I can feel it, feel it really good. And in order to stand up and fight it, first of all I must understand it.

Something like this:



Anyway, the next period will be very interesting for me. Full of important and though decisions.

No comments: